Sutter Medical Center, Sacramento
How to Contact Sutter Medical Center, Sacramento
Please use the email address or phone number listed below that best matches your question, comment, or concern:
- Patient Resource Center: Your experience with Sutter Medical Foundation (physicians, programs, services, classes, etc.) please use firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 866-7724
- Sutter Health Sacramento Sierra Region Webmaster: Comments or concerns regarding this website, please use email@example.com
- Employment at Sutter Health: Search for employment opportunities by visiting sutterhealth.org/employment or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- My Health Online: For questions regarding My Health Online, please visit myhealthonline.sutterhealth.org/mho/.
- Medical Records: 1 (855) 421-3530 or checksutterfirst.org/records
- Sutter Medical Center, Sacramento Billing Department (Hospital related): (800) 353-3369
- Sutter Medical Foundation Billing Department (Physician related): (866) 681-0736 or (916) 854-6567. The billing office is open weekdays from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Facilities at Sutter Medical Center, Sacramento
Sutter Medical Center, Sacramento Campus
Ose Adams Medical Pavilion
Anderson Lucchetti Women’s & Children’s Center
2825 Capitol Ave.
Sacramento, CA 95816
Sutter Center for Psychiatry
7700 Folsom Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95826
Sutter Medical Center Foundation (Philanthropy)
2800 L Street, Suite 620
Sacramento, CA 95816
Looking for Financial Assistance Programs for Patients?
Sutter Medical Center, Sacramento is committed to providing care for all our patients, even those who are low-income and uninsured. Learn more about our Financial Assistance program.
Joint Commission on Accreditation For Healthcare Contact
At Sutter Medical Center, Sacramento, our goal is to provide the very best care to every patient. If you have concerns about patient care and safety in our facility that we have been unable to resolve, please contact the Joint Commission on Accreditation for Healthcare by calling 1-800-994-6610 or by email at email@example.com.
Email to physicians or other personal health questions
In the interest of protecting your personal medical history, we do not list physician email addresses on our site. Regular unencrypted email is readable as it passes through various computers between you and your doctor, and therefore is not appropriate as a means of communicating confidential information.
You should address all medical questions by contacting your physician's office or enrolling in My Health Online.