Health Information & Resources
Sutter Medical Center, Sacramento
Maintaining or restoring good health requires a thorough understanding of conditions, illnesses or injuries, as well as healthful habits. To encourage full patient participation, Sutter Medical Center, Sacramento provides a wealth of information and education opportunities both online through our Health Information Library, Drug Guide or Interactive Tools as well as on site through our hospital offered classes and support groups.
Patient Education Videos
- For patients taking anticoagulation medicine
- Para los pacientes que toman medicamentos anticoagulantes
- S.O.F.T. - Labor and Delivery / Maternal Newborn: Immediate skin-to-skin contact with mother and baby following delivery to help establish breastfeeding, and an uninterrupted first hour for family bonding.
- S.O.F.T. - Trabajo y Entrega / Maternal Newborn (Español): Contacto inmediato piel a piel con la madre y el bebé después del parto para ayudar a establecer la lactancia materna, y una primera hora ininterrumpida para la unión familiar.
Visit the Sutter Resource Library
- When faced with an illness or injury, patients, friends and family members often want access to the latest medical information from reliable sources. The Sutter Resource Library provides this information through books, journals, clipping files, videotapes, audiotapes, and computer databases.