Health Information & Resources
Sutter Medical Center, Sacramento
Maintaining or restoring good health requires a thorough understanding of conditions, illnesses or injuries, as well as healthful habits. To encourage full patient participation, Sutter Medical Center, Sacramento provides a wealth of information and education opportunities both online through our Health Information Library, Drug Guide or Interactive Tools as well as on site through our hospital offered classes and support groups.
Patient Safety Videos
- For patients taking anticoagulation medicine
- Para los pacientes que toman medicamentos anticoagulantes
Listen & Learn Podcast
- Sutter Children's Center, Sacramento is offering an educational podcast for parents covering children's health topics. Learn more about the Listen and Learn Podcast.
- Sign up for our FREE email newsletter to receive regular health tips as well as information on the latest in health-related current events.
Información sobre la salud, en español
- Ahora puede leer más de 200 artículos de información sobre la salud e investigar los medicamentos bajo receta médica, todo presentado en español. Más información aquí.
Visit the Sutter Resource Library
- When faced with an illness or injury, patients, friends and family members often want access to the latest medical information from reliable sources. The Sutter Resource Library provides this information through books, journals, clipping files, videotapes, audiotapes, and computer databases. Learn more about the Resource Library