For Our Patients and Visitors
Sutter Medical Center, Sacramento
The following pages provide information for patients, family and friends to make the patient's stay as comfortable as possible. If you have additional questions not covered on this site, please talk with your personal physician or call Sutter Medical Center, Sacramento at 916-887-0000.
Delivering Your Baby Here?
Having a procedure or surgery performed at Sutter Medical Center, Sacramento?
Looking for directions or a map to our facility?
Need a hotel room?
- Your Hospital Stay - Provides tips and information to prepare you for your visit.
- Frequently Asked Questions - Addresses the questions and concerns many patients have regarding their visit at the hospital.
- Patient Bill of Rights - Will educate you on the rights you have as a patient during your stay at the hospital.
- Vistor Information - Provides you with the specific information you need to know about your visit to the hospital.
- Health Information - Presented by Sutter Health and Healthwise, provides a wealth of education opportunities both online and through classes and support groups.
Learn morelearn more about staying at sutter medical center