How to Give
Sutter Medical Center, Sacramento
We are pleased to work with you to identify the giving option that best meets your philanthropic goals and financial needs. Sutter Medical Center Foundation welcomes many methods of giving, including:
- Cash gifts made by check, credit card or wire transfer.
To make a gift by cash or credit card, download the printable PDF form and mail to:
Sutter Medical Center Foundation
c/o Gift Processing
Regional Office of Philanthropy
2700 Gateway Oaks Drive, Suite 2200
Sacramento, CA 95833
(916) 887-7080 or toll free at (855) 421-3221
- Gifts of stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and other securities.
- Gifts of real property, such as land, personal residences, rental and commercial property.
- Matching gifts by corporations that match employee donations.
- Gifts-in-kind: Tangible, personal property donated for educational purposes, silent or live auctions and other special-event or patient-care needs are all accepted.
- Pledges paid over time, depending on the size of a gift.
Sutter Legacy Circle
You may also consider making a planned gift by including Sutter Medical Center Foundation in your will or estate plans. Planned gifts such as bequests enable you to create a legacy by supporting the initiative most important to you. Other types of planned gifts can help you increase your cash flow, earn valuable income-tax deductions, and reduce or eliminate estate taxes. All planned giving donors are recognized in the Sutter Legacy Circle. Members are invited to exclusive events, seminars, tours and more.
Legal Terminology to Implement Your Bequest
Please ask your lawyer to use the Foundation's suggested language for wills and living trusts.
Honor a Loved One
Memorial and tribute gifts are thoughtful ways to honor loved ones.
When you make a gift in memory of someone who has passed, we will notify those you wish to be informed of your kind gift. No gift amount will be mentioned.
When you make a gift to honor a friend or family member, we will mail a letter to the honoree to share your generosity on their behalf. No gift amount will be mentioned.
Please call Gregory Walaitis at (916) 733-3863 or by e-mail to email@example.com.