Family Birth Center at Anderson Lucchetti Women's & Children's Center
Sutter Medical Center, Sacramento
We embrace a philosophy that the family is the primary strength and support for patients and we welcome them to be a vital team member in their care.
Our Family Birth Center at the Anderson Lucchetti Women's & Children's Center on the Sutter Medical Center, Sacramento campus features:
- 20 large, private labor/delivery rooms with views
- 24/7 access to anesthesia services
- Emergency surgical delivery services and 3 surgical operating rooms
- 51 private Maternal Newborn (postpartum) rooms on the top floor with beautiful views of the surrounding area
- Every room has a rest area for a family member to remain at mother's bedside throughout their stay
- A Neonatal Intensive Care Unit with 61 beds, 3 to 4-beds per room
- Two family/infant care rooms in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit where parents can stay overnight to learn how to care for their infant
Arriving in Labor
- Please park in Lot B, our Patient and Guest Parking lot between L & Capitol on 29th Street.
- Take the parking lot stairs or elevator to Level 3 and cross the bridge to the Women's and Children's Center.
- Enter the building and walk around the gift shop to find the "Green" Women's elevator portal.
- Take the "Green" Women's elevator portal to Level 6 and check in at the Labor & Delivery registration.
- Valet parking is also available if you require special assistance. The entrance to valet parking is on Capitol Avenue between 28th and 29th streets.
Labor & Delivery Room
Maternal Newborn Postpartum Room
Neonatal Intensive Care