Sutter Children's Center at Anderson Lucchetti Women's & Children's Center
Sutter Medical Center, Sacramento
We are guided by a patient and family centered care philosophy and providing the best care for children is at the center of everything we do.
Sutter Children's Center recently moved to our new home at the Anderson Lucchetti Women's & Children's Center on the Sutter Medical Center campus in midtown Sacramento. Our new facility features:
- 40 private pediatric patient rooms with a sleep space for the patient's caregiver
- A 20-bed Pediatric Intensive Care Unit with all private rooms
- A Pediatric Day Unit to provide infusions, minor procedures, and preparing pediatric patients for surgery.
- A Family Lounge with a washer, dryer and small kitchen
- Playrooms, a teen room and a school room
- A Neonatal Intensive Care Unit with 61 beds, 3 to 4-beds per room, and more privacy for our families
- A dedicated Pediatric Emergency Department (Ose Adams Medical Pavilion)
- A unique space on the first floor for theatrical performances from the B Street Theatre and other artists
- And coming this Fall, Sophie’s Place, a dedicated room for music therapy
Visiting UsOnce inside the Anderson Lucchetti Women’s & Children’s Center use the blue Pediatric Elevator Portal to Level 2 (Pediatrics) or 3 (Pediatric ICU, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, and the Pediatric Day Unit). If you are trying to find the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit take the green Women’s Portal to Level 7. The Pediatric Emergency Department is located across L Street at Ose Adams Medical Pavilion. In addition, some of our outpatient services are located a few blocks away at Sutter Medical Plaza, Sacramento, 1625 Stockton Blvd.
Pediatric Patient Room
Pediatric Family Lounge
Child Life Playroom